Sunday, November 28, 2010

A project a day?

December starts is just a couple of days and I am full of enthusiasm! I hope to make lots of cool things before the 25th of December. Some things for gifts and some just because I want to. So I plan to sort of give myself a challenge: Can I make at least one thing a day? Since this is my challenge I get to make the rules and for this situation the definition of 'thing' is pretty broad. It may or may not be holiday/Christmas themed. It may or may not be a gift. It may or may not be a something I am proud of but I will try to make and post something different every day.

I'll be completely honest, I have already sandbagged a little. I have a few thing that I made this weekend that I may try to pass off as having been made on some future day in December when I have been crazy busy and unable to get to my machine. but really, who cares? I will hopefully just be entertaining myself and chronicling some of my sewing experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment